Halloween deer makeup
who has been loving Lauren Conrads “party animal” costume theme!🙋🏻 we have!!!
So after feeling inspired by her fabulous taste I decided to take a shot at it! Guys it’s so easy and a great last minute costume for anyone wanting to look cute and classy! Thing is aside from false lashes you probably already have everything in your makeup bag!!!
Here is a step by step guide to animal makeup:)
Please excuse the amateur photography and the horrible lighting!
- Start with a clean face and with your LIGHTEST concealer cover your eyes into the corners on the side of your nose. People it doesn’t have to be clean Mine was super messy!
2. FILL THOSE BROWS! Use a dark brown shadow and start at the bottom of your brow and draw a straight line to the edge, Then fill those babies in. They will look AMAZING and full and to be honest I’m thinking about doing this on the reg. *to much?… Also take that brown shadow and and blending brush and apply to the side of nose between the water duct and nose. *as seen in picture above.
This is what you should look like thus far. Check out those brows. They don’t have to be perfect people… Just big. I promise this will work
3. I did two steps in this picture. I applied a black gel liner along the lash line and pulled it out to create a cat eye on BOTH ends of the eye. Pulling past your water duct towards your nose. Also I applied that same light concealer in BULK to the bridge of her nose, cheecks, cupids bow, chin, and forehead
4. I blended all that concealer in and applied False Lashes. For this look the bigger the better:)
5. Get real with the bronzer people. You know in contoring how they talk about blending blending blending… DON”t you want a definite line wear bronzer and concealer meet. Also if you don’t have a bronzer you can use your brown shadow or even a darker foundation for this. Start with the hollow of the cheek (If you smile its the area below the apple of your cheeck to your outer jaw line) and Then take it to the temple and center of forehead! Get real with it people…. Don’t be scared, but also remember you can always add more!
6. Now Time to contour the nose. Take the brown shadow/bronzer/whatever your using and take it from the inner corner of your eye between your nose all the way down to the edge of your nose on both side. Still leaving a definite line of demarcation
7. Starting to look adorable righttttt….. So now your gonna take a black pencil/gel liner and rub it underneath the bottom side of your nose. After its nice and black draw a straight line through your cupids bow to your lip
8. Now fill in that upper lip with the black liner, and rub that concealer over your bottom lip
Gorgeous am I right!!!
9. Take your Concealer and with a small brush put 4-5 dots on your cheeks and forehead… Also side note I put a Highlighter all over all of the “Lighter parts of the face” just to give it that extra… shimma
10. Have the best Cutest Halloween makeup at the partay people!!!
PS. Thanks to my cutie friend and bud from Willow Floral Boutique for being a gorgeous model!!